SOSi is seeking a PSYOP Strategic Communications Planner (SC) Planner for a full-time position supporting our United States Government (USG) customer. The PSYOP SC Planner serves as a civilian counterpart to senior military personnel to plan for, develop and execute strategic communications plans. This position reports to the Senior Strategic Communications Planner.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Serves as a planner and advisor to U.S. and Coalition MISO and IO Officers
- Assists in long term and short term planning of MISO and IO that support USG strategic objectives
- Provides research and insight to support target audience analysis and product development
- Incorporates assessments in MISO process
- Produces Operation Plans (OPLANs), Operation Orders (OPORDs), Fragmentation Orders (FRAGOs), white papers, and other military documents as required
- Prepares and presents briefs for senior USG and military officials, and Afghan Government leaders. Work products must be of General Officer or Senior Executive level quality