** This position is contingent upon a contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Logistics Property Manager to support a large Base Operations Support (BOS) program providing operations & maintenance (O&M) support services to our U.S. government customer in Iraq. The program shall support O&M, full supply chain fuel services, renovation and construction projects, and other limited logistics support. The ideal candidate will have experience working on other large O&M programs in contingency environments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and tracking property based on site location, type and usage.
- Manage an accurate inventory of all property
- Maintain and update property records.
- Acts as the Contractor�s principle property management representative ensuring that all task order requirements are met
- Responsible for allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs
- Manage property staff.
- Inspects property to ensure compliance with safety policies.
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Identify problem areas and respond to mission requirements to perform task order requirements.
- Control resources; monitor staff proficiency and qualifications; monitor the locations and activities of assets; and coordinate the flow of information to and from O&M staff.
- Resolve property issues