** This position is contingent upon a contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Power Plant Manager to support a large Base Operations Support (BOS) program providing operations & maintenance (O&M) support services to our U.S. government customer in Iraq. The program shall support O&M, full supply chain fuel services, renovation and construction projects, and other limited logistics support. The ideal candidate will have experience working on other large O&M programs in contingency environments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Manages daily operations of Power Plant and power generation personnel
- Oversees the installation, maintenance and repair of all control panels, electrical, generator, power grids, substation, switch gear and transformers
- Develops plans, prepares and executes scheduling for preventive, predicted and corrective maintenance are completed
- Prepares estimates for various projects with material, labor and time requirements
- Ensure all staff to include subcontractor's conducts work place safety practices in accordance with OSHA, NFPA, local codes, PWS and contract requirements.
- Provides technical advice and oversight
- Responsible to ensure work is accomplished in accordance with all applicable, maintenance manuals, codes and contract's Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Develop and enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs) and performance metrics for all Power Plant activities
- Ensure completion of all inspections and testing are conducted with no degradation of services or outages
- Conducts acceptance inspections on newly assigned power generation equipment.
- Ensures Power Plant and power generation remain certified and licensed to conduct their assigned tasks