** This position is contingent upon a contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Site Services Manager to support a large Base Operations Support (BOS) program providing operations & maintenance (O&M) support services to our U.S. government customer in Iraq. The program shall support O&M, full supply chain fuel services, renovation and construction projects, and other limited logistics support. The Site Services Manager will be assigned a site to provide daily oversight of service support staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Oversee the Site Services Department to include: IT, SAT, & Cable TV; Vehicle Maintenance; Custodial Services; Residential Operations and Service Desk; Vector Control; and Landscaping.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, including employee performance reviews and any other first line supervisor administrative duties required.
- Schedule personnel, including shifts and rotations, to maintain acceptable levels of service at all times, including support for short-notice projects.
- Assign tasks, establish, and enforce standards of conduct and performance in the work environment.
- Inspect and audit in-process and completed work to ensure work meets SOW and quality standards.
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks under austere conditions to perform job functions in an orderly manner
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.