** This position is contingent upon a contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Task Order Site Manager to support a large Base Operations Support (BOS) program providing operations & maintenance (O&M) support services to our U.S. government customer in Iraq. The program shall support O&M, full supply chain fuel services, renovation and construction projects, and other limited logistics support. The ideal candidate will have experience running large O&M programs in contingency environments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Supervises all aspects of site operations
- Interfaces with external and internal customers and management to coordinate requirements and ensure standards are met
- Interfaces with tenant population to deliver services & ensure satisfaction
- Manages team of U.S. nationals supervising skilled, semi-skilled foreign and local nationals
- Give direction and oversight pertaining but not limited to the following areas: operation and maintenance, fuel supply chain services, renovation and construction projects, and other limited logistics support.
- Executes all aspects of the site in accordance with the scope of the contract, and develops a complete understanding of the relevant subcontracts
- Establishes and maintains project requirements for safety, quality, and productivity are met in all locations where project work is being performed
- Establishes and maintains operationally consistent work processes and efficient and cost effective project environment
- Other duties as assigned.