**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOSi is seeking a Task Order Project Manager (TOPM) who will serve as the lead for all staff and linguist interaction with military points of contact (POCs) in the EUCOM area of operations. This role is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the TO. The TOPM will be responsible for the management of staff and personnel located throughout the EUCOM area of operations.
Contract will cover EUCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) with primary location supporting USAREUR and (some travel may be required to various sites located throughout the EUCOM AOR).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• U.S. passport, and Top Secret/SCI security clearance
• Bachelor's degree in business related field OR an education equivalency of 20 years career in Military (retired at E8 or higher level)
• Minimum 15 years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience within the last 15 years
• Skills: Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates both CONUS & OCONUS
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions; however, work long hours for extended periods of time and travel in a high risk environment, frequent travel / site visits are required (travel between locations on foot or by vehicle). Some locations may be remote, high-risk, austere, and geographically diverse