SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst in Chantilly VA. The ideal candidate will possess experience in Computer Network Defense (CND) applications and systems.
Essential Job Duties
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
- Uses CND tools for continual monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious activity.
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a result of cyber incidents
- Performs cyber incident trend analysis and reporting."Expertise with COTS cybersecurity tools including at least one of the following: HBSS (McAfee endpoint suite), ACAS (Tenable/Nessus), SIEM technologies, RSA Archer, Redseal, A-10 SSL Decryptors, Virtual IDS, Solera, and FireEye host/network security products.