SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Information Security Specialist in Chantilly VA. The ideal candidate will possess experience in Computer Network Defense (CND) applications and systems.
Essential Job Duties
- Knowledge and experience with information network security equipment.
- Understanding of information network threats such as computer viruses.
- Tests and operates firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus systems and software deployment tools.
- Safeguards the network against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction or disclosure.
- May research, evaluate, test, recommends communicate and implement new security software or devices.
- Implements, enforces, communicates and develops security policies or plans for data, software applications, hardware, and telecommunications.
- Provides information to management regarding the negative impact caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
- Provides recommendations on information assurance engineering standards, implementation dependencies, and changing information assurance related technologies.
- Expertise with COTS cybersecurity tools including at least one of the following: HBSS (McAfee endpoint suite), ACAS (Tenable/Nessus), SIEM technologies, RSA Archer, Redseal, and FireEye host/network security products.