SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Senior Network Administrator (SME) in Fort Huachuca, AZ. The ideal candidate will be someone who possesses experience in providing cutting edge services and support to the RCC-C.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Assisting with daily leadership and technical guidance for a team of network analysts while performing daily management network assets from various vendors to include firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers and VPNs on behalf of the United States Army.
• Writing documentation to include SOPs and TTPs for various platforms in order to guide junior analysts in the performance of daily duties.
• Utilizing a diverse suite of network monitoring technology, troubleshoot a dynamic and complex environment while assisting third parties to solve various network connectivity problems.
• Working in a team environment to manage the installation of products and resources to meet the needs and requirements of our WAN and LAN network-based services
• Optimizing the availability of network system architectures to deliver cost effective improvements that in turn deliver tangible business benefits.
• Must also participate in a 24x7 shift rotation and On-Call schedules for after hours support
• Maintains technical expertise in all areas of networking such as routers, firewalls, switches, etc.
• Deals with pressure and conflict decisively and effectively
• Active Secret clearance
• HS +8 years’ experience, or AA/AS +6 or BA/BS +4
• Experience in Network Administration
• CCNP or equivalent at hire
• IAT II certification (Security+CE or equivalent) at hire
• CEH or equivalent within 60 days of hire
• Management experience preferred
• Fluency in a foreign language
• Normal office working conditions with possible requirement to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
• Periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary.