SOSi is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to deploy and support SOSi's contract on Camp Taji, Iraq. The Contracts Administrator will support the mission of the Camp Taji Base Life Support (BLS) contract within the SOSi Program Management Office by providing excellence in ensuring administration to the performance work statement (PWS) for both internal and external customers. They must possess expert knowledge and understanding of professional PWS and contract administration within the Federal Government Agencies, specifically US Army. This role will provide overall PWS compliance in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws.
This is a fast-paced job that demands that flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances. This role requires strong organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Work with and actively communicate with the Sr. Contracts Manager located in Reston, VA and onsite program management team and other functions for contract and PWS review, administration and execution.
- Ensure compliance with contracting policies, laws and regulations, including but not limited to Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplements, Cost Accounting Standards, Export Administration Regulations and International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
- Perform as point-of-contact for assigned customer portfolio and serve alongside external USG customer.
- Manage and monitor contractual performance of Taji. Analyze and concisely summarize contractual obligations, commitments and performance. Analyze impact of modifications, Army publications and revisions to contract terms and prepare recommendations and risk reviews for management.
- Coordinate flow-downs of terms and conditions with the necessary functional departments
- Provide customer status and other reports as directed by the Sr. Contracts Manager.
- Prepare contract briefs
- Work with Program Management to submit CDRL data deliverables to customers
- Redline contract Terms and Conditions on RFPs, RFQs, Subcontracts, etc.
- Participate in proposal and ECP planning
- Provide the highest customer service experience to our external customers and internal customers
- Maintain an accurate audit file for each contract, which will include original contract, all correspondences, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, etc.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners