SOSi is currently seeking an experienced COMSEC Custodian to join our team in Stuttgart, Germany. The COMSEC Custodian, in support of our customers and partner nations, assists in maintaining and operating the local COMSEC management system (LCMS), CEKMS, the management client (MGC) key management infrastructure (KMI) system, simple key loader (SKL), secure telephones, inline network encryptors and a variety of other cryptographic devices.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, etc. (or the equivalent years of related IT experience) AND five (5) years directly related IT experience
• Must be familiar with NSA's Policy Manual CNSSI No. 4005
• Must have functional experience providing COMSEC customer support via walk-in, email,
telephone, service request ticketing system
• COMSEC training - IAEC2112, A+ , Security+ or any DoD 8570 IAM Level I certification
• An active in-scope SECRET security clearance
• Bilingual & biliterate in French
• Be familiar with CSEL network and applicable Key Systems.
• Be familiar with National as well as Joint regulations and publications as applicable to
Controlling Authority and COMSEC functions
• Be familiar with Coalition Electronic Key Management System (CEKMS)
• Be familiar with the Management Client (MGC) Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) system
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.