SOSi is currently seeking an experienced Compliance Assurance Senior Analyst located at Fort Huachuca, AZ. The ideal candidate will possess experience in knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite with experience collaborating via SharePoint. The Compliance Assurance Analyst plays a key role ensuring that Negligent Disclosure of Classified Information (NDCI) and other risks to cyber security are reported and mitigated properly. This position also certifies that the Army’s public facing websites are compliant with Army and Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance (IA) requirements.
• Ability to oversee and be a subject matter expert for all day-to-day operations of the Compliance Assurance team’s roles and responsibilities.
• Write and review technical documentation in the area of responsibilities.
• Coordinate corrective actions to be taken as the result of cyber security incidents.
• Manage user account status related to cyber security incidents.
• Maintain a comprehensive list of public facing websites.
• Maintain a comprehensive list of non-compliant public facing websites.
• Website registration management utilizing internal tool sets.
• Communicate with external agencies and respond to requests for information.
• Self-motivated, goal driven, task-oriented individual who communicates well both verbally and in writing, out-going, and enjoy working closely with others.
• Active in scope SECRET clearance with T5 investigation or the ability to obtain Interim SECRET T5 eligibility
• HS +5 years technical experience or AA/AS +3 or BA/BS +1
• 1 - 2 years Microsoft office experience/training
• Experience in understanding and writing general processes
• 1+ years customer service experience.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.