SOSi is currently seeking an Intermediate Server System Administrator in Fort Huachuca, AZ. This position supports the RCC-C, which provides cutting-edge technology in an enterprise environment. The ideal candidate will possess experience in Server Maintenance.
• Be a self-motivated system administrator to provide enterprise server support for the Army in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Build and configure Windows-based systems in support of highly visible mission areas
• Proactively and efficiently administer servers using enterprise toolsets such as SCCM, SCOM, etc.
• Effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues
• Ensure server configuration compliance with DoD and Army regulations
• Document technical troubleshooting efforts
• Participate in rotational on-call duties to provide after-hours support
• Active in scope SECRET clearance with T5 investigation or the ability to obtain Interim SECRET T5 eligibility
• HS + 4 years of experience, AA/AS +2, or BA/BS, to include up to one year of hands-on Windows system administration
• Must have Security+ CE certification prior to hire
• Must acquire one Microsoft certification (70-697, 70-698, 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, or higher) within 180 days of hire
• Experience with Server 2012 R2 administration
• Experience with physical (Dell, HP, IBM) and virtual (VMware/Hyper-V) systems
• Knowledge of client/server hardware and software configuration
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.