SOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking a Senior Windows Systems Administrator - Security in Fort Huachuca, AZ. The Senior WSMT Security Administrator reports to the WSMT Windows Systems Section Lead and always maintains a security focus in support of the mission. The Senior WSMT Systems Administrator is responsible for technical, physical, and administrative safety of information systems.
• Active in scope Top Secret (TS) with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance or the abililty to obtain an Interim Top Secret/SCI eligibility
• HS +12 years of experience, AA/AS +10 or BA/BS +8
• An IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) is required
• Experience with Server 2012 R2 administration
• Experience with physical (Dell, HP, IBM) and virtual (VMware/Hyper-V) systems
• Knowledge of client/server hardware and software configuration
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.