SOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking an experienced Windows Services Management Team Lead to support The Regional Cyber Center - CONUS at Ft. Huachuca, AZ. The ideal candidate will possess experience in Windows desktop and server services.
• Active in scope SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility
• HS +6 or AA/AS +4 or BA/BS +2 years technical experience
• IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) required
• Must acquire one Microsoft certification (MD-100/MD-101, or higher) within 180 days of hire
• Experience with Windows 10 and Windows Server administration
• Experience with physical and virtual (VMware) desktops
• Experience with zero client environment
• Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS