SOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking an experienced Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator to support the UNIX team in Ft. Huachuca, AZ. The ideal candidate will possess experience in RedHat Linux/Unix Systems Administration.
• RedHat Linux/ Unix Systems Administrator supporting a 24x7 enterprise support organization. This position will consist of daily maintenance of RedHat Linux and Solaris UNIX systems
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining servers using the RedHat Linux and or Solaris operating system based on internally developed processes
• Monitoring log files, performance issues, and the production environment for mission critical systems
• Participate in an on-call rotation for UNIX/Linux support issues
• Follow standard operating procedures to ensure the security posture of the environment
• Engaging in continuous learning to stay abreast on new and emerging technologies that relate to the Linux environment
• Work independently as well as with a team member
• Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
• Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
• Maintain a cooperative working relationship with those contacted during the workday
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.