- Indoor and outdoor environments.
- Contingency operations environment, in a harsh climate, and often hazardous situations. While performing the duties of this contract, may regularly be exposed to an extreme and austere desert environment. Temperatures can reach 120 – 130 degrees Fahrenheit/50 – 55 degrees Celsius during the summer months.
- Must be willing and able to perform job requirements in this environment, as well as deploying to Iraq for extended periods.
- Requires periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary.
- May be performing physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, climbing in and out of equipment, crawling, and working outdoors.
- Must be able to move quickly to cover during security alarms. This includes being able to lift, carry and/or wear forty (40) pounds of personal protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time and being capable of running during emergencies without putting oneself or others at risk.
- Must maintain physical and dental requirements for duration of deployment.
- Work could include assignments, or, visits to multiple sites – either temporarily, or, long term – in remote, or, austere locations.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.